Do you need great writing that will help you sell your product or service, raise funds for a worthy cause, or gain loyal followers of you and your brand?
Then we should talk!
Hi. My name is Connie Stultz, and I’m a freelance writer and editor in the area of holistic health and wellness, animal welfare and nonprofit causes.
I write informative and engaging content for websites, blogs, newsletters, ebooks, magazines, sales and fundraising material – anything you need, really! I do ghostwriting as well.
Here are a few reasons to choose me for your writing needs:
- Client Needs Come First – Always: I will listen closely to you, and always keep your needs and desires uppermost in my mind. I will write for you and your readers, not for a generic audience.
- Highly Reliable: I’m the most reliable writer you will ever work with! Trust me on this. I haven’t missed a deadline in 20 years, and I don’t plan to start now. I also answer my emails at lightning speed, so you won’t ever wait around for a response.
- Superior Command of Written English: I have a bachelor’s degree in journalism, a master’s degree in English, and 20 years of experience in owning and operating my own English language services business in the US and abroad.
- Trained in SEO for Writers: I understand best practices for using keywords and writing headlines to rank high in search engines.
- Outstanding Research Skills: I understand how to access, evaluate and use sources to establish credibility in my writing. Whatever I write, I can back it up with strong source material. In other words, I don’t write fluff!
I’d love to work with you on your next writing project! Feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 480-440-0250.